Saturday, July 14, 2012

So today my roommates and I started talking about blogs, so they talked me into getting my own blog. We also made a group blog together so we can keep in touch. This is our last week of the semester. We're really busy but still having fun. I'm glad to stay in touch, I won't see most of them for a long time. I'll see Chantal next semester though:) We're still rooming together again. And in winter I'll hopefully room with April and Amy!
Well it's bitter-sweet to leave for the summer because it seems like the semester just began. Although I'm more excited to finally see my friends and family back in CA. I'll be there for 7 weeks so I'll have a nice long time there!
I've been working on a research paper for my english class and it's due on monday... I'm really nervous to turn that in, I feel like I'm doing an awesome job on it, but my teacher is a strict grader. The paper is about the best family structures for children. So it's been really fun to look up all the info.

1 comment: