Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hi again!

Wow, I'm really terrible at writing in a blog! I figured I would be, I also don't know of anyone who reads this so I feel like it's a letter to nobody, but it could be to everyone since it's on the internet. Lol, I'm crazy! :) So now I'm back in Idaho, my summer break is over :( While I was home I got to see all of my wonderful friends again! And now I have a boyfriend named Zane! I met him during the summer at a church conference for young adults. So that was wonderful, but now it's sad that it's long distance since I'm in school again.
Ummmmm........ I like my classes that I'm taking this semester, they are: Family Relations, Parenting, China Studies, Cake Decorating, and Money Management. It's gonna be alot of work, but still pretty great!
I just wrote a whole paragraph about something I really shouldn't post on a blog... Haha, I don't know what is too personal to put on this thing... Well I'm tired, I should go to sleep soon, I probably won't though. I took a really long nap earlier, but I'm still kinda tired. So good night!

2 comments:

  1. It is good to see a post from you! (no ... you are not writing to nobody :)

    ReplyDelete